Thursday, December 4, 2008

Check out Christine's Blog and enter to win a Build-A-Bear Wii game and learn more info about Ebay's Celebrity Bear Auction!!

This Texas SAHM has some great parenting tips, reviews,and is hosting her first contest!

src the word mouth img]http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr110/cebrain/entrecard.jpg[/img]="alt=" power of housewife/>src>


"Build-a-Bear has teamed up with Wii to produce one of the hottest games this Holiday Season, Build-A-Bear Workshop® A Friend Fur All Seasons! Up to four players can personalize a virtual animal, play mini games, and dress and accessorize their in-game friends. Depending on the outfits and accessories chosen, the virtual Build-a-Bear character will act differently. How fun is that?

Thanks to my good friends at Family Review Network and the The Game Factory I am able to give one of my lucky readers their very own copy of the Build-A-Bear Workshop® A Friend Fur All Seasons Wii game valued at $39.99. This game can be found at most retailers including Target, Amazon, and WalMart.

To go along with the season of giving The Game Factory is hosting an auction on Ebay with Build-A Bear Wii games and custom made Build-A-Bear animals that were created by celebrities to raise money for the Ronald McDonald House of Southern California. These one-of-a-kind bears were built by celebrities like Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott, the Jonas Brothers, James Gandolfini, Melissa Joan Hart, Bonnie Hunt, Mitchel Musso, Meaghan Jette Martin and more. Needless to say my girls would really like me to bid on the Jonas Brothers Bear.

I can't wait to see how many entries I get on my first ever contest! This contest is for United States and Canadian residents only. Contest Ends December 6th at Midnight.
Here are all the ways you can enter
1. Visit the Ebay auction and tell me which bear you would bid on. One entry
2. Visit the The Game Factory and tell me what your favorite game feature is. One extra entry
3. Blog about this contest on your blog and come back and tell me about it. Please include Ebay auction information as well. One extra entry
4. Become a follower of my blog. One extra entry

Everyone has at least four chances to win this game in time for the holidays so Good Luck!

A special Thank you to the Family Review Network for this opportunity."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting about my giveaway and becoming a follower of my blog. I enjoyed looking through your site.

    ReplyDelete

♫ Say what you need to say ♫

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations