Trix Swirls® combines two mouthwatering fruity colors into every fun puff that will satisfy kids´ taste buds and spark their creativity! A good source of calcium and vitamin D, the Trix® Rabbit won´t be the only one who can´t resist these fruity combos, which include lemony green, berry berry blue, and rasporangey orange!
Trix® has always been a favorite part of my breakfast since I was a little girl (who could resist the Silly Rabbit's crazy antics?) The new Trix Swirls® is a fun spin on what has always been a great cereal. My kids loved the new flavors, and said it looks like they collided and SPLAT! together.
With many thanks to my MyBlogSpark for this tasty review opportunity, I am able to bring you a fun GIVEAWAY for your family to enjoy. Two lucky Multiple Blessings readers will win a Trix Swirls® Creative Kids package that includes a full sized box of Trix Swirls® , a set of watercolor pencils, watercolor paints, brushes, sketchbook, art supply box, and a colorful apron (as pictured above)!
You MUST complete at least one of these requirements first and leave the required info in your initial comment, this MUST be done accordingly before all other additional entries will be considered because I will be checking, thanks in advance; AND Be sure to leave your email address in your comment! Especially if you do not have a blogger account with an active email on file. If I can't contact you, how are ya gonna know you won? Winner will be notified via email and/or Tweet and have 48 hours to contact me before forfeiting prize and another winner will be chosen. Good Luck! The deadline to enter this giveaway is 11:59 pm EST on Monday, August 31st, 2009!
- 1 Entry– Follow @Twincere on Twitter and leave a comment on this post with your Twitter name so I can verify you are a real person and not just a throwaway account.
- 1 Entry– Follow Multiple Blessings on blogger/google friend connect.
- 1 Extra Entry– Tell what your favorite breakfast food is.
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to Multiple Blessings (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Favorite Multiple Blessings in Technorati and leave your ID name in a separate comment (you may click the green blog reactions link on my sidebar to get there)
- 1 Extra Entry – Add me to your blog roll or link listing.
- 1 Extra Entry – for each Tweet about the contest up to three times a day, leaving a separate comment on this post linking to each tweet. You can copy this if you'd like: Please RT @Twincere has a great Trix Swirls® review & #giveaway here http://tiny.cc/SXSbG
- 5 Extra Entries – Write a post/small blurb about this giveaway on your blog with a direct link to my blog.
- 2 Extra Entries – Grab my Multiple Blessings button (button code is in the right sidebar, scroll down a bit) and place it on your blog sidebar or navigation and leave me a comment on this post with a link where I can see it in action.
- ✮ If you happen to be one of my OLS peeps, leave me your OLS screen name for 3 additional DAILY entries. Please leave 3 separate comments each day! ✮
- 2 DAILY Extra Entries –for each of my current contests that you enter. Be sure to tell me in your comment which contest(s) you entered.
Make sure you leave a VALID email address.
I will not search beyond your profile to find you.That is a part of entering and following rules.
You have 48 hours to respond to your winning email.
When entering a giveaway, you MUST follow the Required Entry.
Epigrammatic entries with “enter me", “me too”, or “count me in” and so forth will be deleted.
All negative comments such as “This item is not even worth winning” will be deleted and you will receive ONE warning. Should you violate that warning you will then be banned from the site.
I allow entries Per Email address.
So long as you follow the initial rules and guidelines, you may enter using one or all of your email addresses.
If you have questions about these rules or any other questions/comments, please email me: Twincere@Gmail.com
I received a product sample for this review, but no monetary compensation. The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own.