Tuesday, October 6, 2009

EdenFantasys Gift Card Winner!




Thanks to all of you who entered this contest. There were 297 valid comment entries. Yes, I read them all and really appreciated your input and product suggestions--which made me bookmark my favorites and wish list on the Eden Fantasys website. I look forward to being able to continue bringing you news of all the latest and greatest that Eden Fantasys has to offer. Let's take a moment to congratulate Lori aka @ColoradoMommy, the winner of the $25 Eden Fantasys Gift Certificate! Emails have been sent, please get back to me ASAP!

LT said... 49
Tweet number 2 for 9/26: http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/4394280621

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♫ Say what you need to say ♫

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations