As if Taco Night wasn´t the best night of the week already, Old El Paso® is giving it a whole new flare. El Tacodor, the world´s only Family Taco Night Game, is a fun and easy way to keep your family laughing and having fun at the dinner table. Challenge family members to quick fire trivia, wordplay and pantomime, and share a laughter filled night at home.
El Tacodor Dinner Game. All you need are Old El Paso® taco fixings and a FREE game-ready El Tacodor Pack which includes instructions, a scorecard and a challenge sheet which you can download at www.ElTacodor.com, for free. Some examples of the challenges include:
* Crunch Time: Name at least 10 animated movies within 1 minute
* Meat-N-Greet: Name 5 things that you´d bring home from your favorite vacation place and let the table guess where you traveled
* Lettuce Play: Act out different animals - no noises! Your partner must guess 3
* Lime Light: Cheer, "We love tacos, yes we do! We love tacos, how `bout you?"
* Say Cheese: Pronounce the name of everyone at the table backwards!
* Toon Time: You and your partner have 1 minute to name at least 10 animated films. Its easier said than done because you can't repeat any of the names of the movies that the other teams have already said.
* A Taco Is A Taco: You have to make up a poem about your taco in under a minute. My kids had a great time making up some super silly free-style poems.
And if that wasn´t exciting enough - you can also enter the Old El Paso® El Tacodor Sweepstakes for a chance to win $5,000 just for having fun with your family. Other prizes include monthly giveaways of $300 cash cards, and weekly giveaways of gift certificates for Old El Paso® products for the next five months. When you visit El Tacodor you will also find a link to coupons, a calendar to schedule your next taco night, topping choice chart and more!
You're encouraged to play the game with your family using the scorecard and challenge sheets and then capture some of the memorable moments you are having with photos or videos of your family. You can post your photos and videos on your own blog as well as on the El Tacodor Flickr page or YouTube page for a chance to be featured on a special section of the El Tacodor website. Your photos and videos may also be favorited on the Betty Crocker® Facebook page.
We had a great time with our Family Taco night! It was nothing short of a fun fiesta, which was a little messy but tasty! Hubs and the kids can't wait to do it again and want to make it a weekly activity. I think we can arrange that! 【ツ】
Thanks to Old El Paso® and My Blog Spark, one lucky Multiple Blessings reader will win the fixings for their own El Tacodor family game night.
This prize pack includes The El Tacodor game info, (2) two FREE coupons to purchase any Old El Paso® dinner kits or products and a $10 gift card to purchase any additional taco fixings (i.e. meat, cheese, lettuce, etc).
How to Enter the GiveawayYou MUST Follow me by doing do one or both of the first requirements listed below, include the info in your initial comment, this MUST be done accordingly before all other additional entries will be considered because I will be checking, thanks in advance! If you do not have a blogger account with an active email on file, please leave your email addy in your comment, (like this: Twincere(at)gmail(dot)com--it prevents spam bots from picking it up). If I can't contact you, how are ya gonna know you won? Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to contact me, or risk forfeiting the prize and another winner will have to be chosen. Good Luck! Deadline to enter is 11:59 pm EST on Sunday, November 15, 2009. ! Winner will be chosen via Random.Org
- 1 Entry–Follow @Twincere on Twitter and leave a comment on this post with your Twitter name so that I can verify that you are a real person. Real people are cool. Spambots suck. If you follow already, you know that we're cool, just remind me! 【ツ】
- 3 Entries–Follow Multiple Blessings on blogger/google friend connect & tell me about your favorite Old El Paso® products .
- 3 Entries–Follow Mommy's Multiple Mayhem on blogger/google friend connect & tell me about your favorite Taco fixings.
After you’ve completed one of the above steps, you can earn bonus entries by leaving separate comment entries for each that you choose to do. Please follow the directions carefully, or your comment will have to be deleted (sorry) Here’s how:
- 1 Extra Entry for each Tweet about the contest unlimited entry opportunity, leaving a separate comment on this post linking to each tweet. Please do not spam your twitter followers though, okay? You can copy this if you'd like: Its Fiesta Time! @Twincere wants to share some yummy taco fun,+ win your own Taco Party here http://tinyurl.com/yfcugus
- 2 Extra Entry for each of my contests that you enter.unlimited entry opportunity
- 3 Extra Entries –for each non-giveaway post you visit on either of my blogs and comment on, please leave the name/title of the post that you commented in 3 separate comments in the comment section of this post below. Epigrammatic comments with “enter me", “me too”, or “count me in” and so forth will not be considered eligible and will be deleted. unlimited entry opportunity
- ✮ I ♥LOVE♥ Online-Sweepstakes.com! I love to win stuff and want my readers to win, too! If you happen to be one of my OLS peeps, leave me your OLS screen name and friend me on OLS (I'm GonnaWinBig) for 5 additional DAILY entries. Please leave 5 separate comments each day! ✮
- 3 Extra Entries – Follow Multiple Blessings on blogger/google friend connect.
- 3 Extra Entries – Follow Mommy's Multiple Mayhem on blogger/google friend connect.
- 5 Extra Entries – Favorite Multiple Blessings in Technorati and leave your ID name in a separate comment (you may click the green blog reactions link on my sidebar to get there)
- 5 Extra Entries- for displaying my button on your blog. Get 15 Extra Entries if you decide to display both of my blog buttons on your blog and/or blog about this giveaway on your own blog. (button codes are in the right hand column, please include the links to your blog for verification)
Winners must be 18 or older and this contest is open U.S. residents only. Void where prohibited. If you win and laws or rules prohibit your prize to be shipped to your address, another winner will be selected immediately.
Make sure you leave a VALID email address.
I will not search beyond your profile to find you.That is a part of entering and following rules. Thanks.
You have 48 hours to respond to your winning email.
When entering a giveaway, you MUST follow the Required Entry.
Epigrammatic entries with “enter me", “me too”, or “count me in” and so forth will be deleted.
All negative comments such as “This item is not even worth winning” will be deleted and you will receive ONE warning. Should you violate that warning you will then be banned from the site.
I allow entries Per Email address.
So long as you follow the initial rules and guidelines, you may enter using one or all of your email addresses.
If you have questions about these rules or any other questions/comments, please email me: Twincere(at)Gmail(dot)com
*I received an Old El Paso® prize pack to keep for this review from My BlogSpark, but no monetary compensation. The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own*
*Disclosure: As the owner of this site, I am sometimes compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may have received compensation for content/review posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions based on my own thorough research, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the company, provider or party in question. As the owner of this site, I respect my readers and contributors privacy, and will NEVER spam, sell, or rent any aspect of readers/contributors personal information. EVER.