Sunday, October 4, 2009

Java Junkies winners: Starbucks® GC's Winners

I've missed you! I've taken a 3 and a half day hiatus from blogging and tweeting to straighten out some nerve racking family drama. Its so strange to step back like that, but I wouldn't have been productive, more like a babbling fool teetering on a near psychotic break--so please accept my sincerest apologies. Its Sunday and I plan on spending the day with Hubs and the younger kids at the Virginia State Fair. Monday will have me in the comforting chair of my therapist with a Starbucks®  Pumpkin Spice latte. I am starting to perk up already!
However, I have some business that needs tending to...I have some winners to announce. I think the title of the giveaway (being Java Junkies) is most befitting since I had 830+ entries. We have some Starbucks®  
fans out there. I have 5 winners to announce, but decided that since I kept everyone in un-neccessary suspense for the last 3 days--I will draw an additional winner. Also, I had an unclaimed (sniffle, sniffle) Starbucks®  Gift card from my last drawing so I decided to throw that one in there, too. Dear winning readers, please check your emails and get back to me ASAP. And, well, silly as it may seem, I have a touch of OCD and the #7 isn't well rounded, and who doesn't love a good, clean even number? So 8 winners it will be!
Before I announce the 8 Starbucks®   Gift Card winners, here's some valuable info that I came across and wanted to share, especially with my dedicated readers who didn't win this time (but keep trying 'cuz the good stuff keeps coming, and I will again host and repost this contest in about 10 days)


Starbucks Free Coffee & Coupons

Better late than never! Thanks to Heather from Freebies 4 Mom for reminding us to Stop by Starbucks between Friday, Oct. 2 and Monday, Oct. 5 to take the Via Taste Challenge and get a coupon for a free tall coffee. You get to see if you can taste the difference between Via Ready Brew and Pike Place roast. You'll get a coupon for a free tall coffee to use on your next visit and a $1 coupon to use on Via Ready Brew. Happy sampling!

And don't forget to tell Starbucks when your birthday is so you can get a free drink on your birthday!
Print a coupon to Save $1.00 on single serve Starbucks Frappuccino. If you don't use Firefox to print your coupons, click here to print in IE, click here to print in Safari. Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for the coupon! The single serve bottles are found at many grocery and drug store chains (print it twice). This is a manufacturer's coupon that can be used at any store that sells the single bottles. Heather from Freebies 4 Mom said that she used it in the past to buy a Dark Chocolate Mocha at Walgreens ($1.59 regular price).



the Starbucks® GC's:
(as chosen by random.org)
Emails have been sent to the winners.
Please reply to your emails within 48 hours!

krystal said... 140
7. watched the purex video

janetfaye said... 77
2. I entered Pirate Booty Giveaway.
lisa moore gee said... 103
purex comment #2

lifeonprint said... 156
Entry for visiting the Purex site by using your link to watch video and get coupon. @lifeonprint #10

Pam said... 145
I like caramel macchiato. I voted for you at the Purex site #1 Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
DG said... 188
daily tweet 1 http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/4407360551 dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
1Chance4Laura said... 69
Tweeted to win some Starbucks! =) http://twitter.com/1Chance4Laura/statuses/4441848486
Chelle said... 15
Entry 2 for daily tweet http://twitter.com/creative_momma/status/4497567027





2 comments:

  1. HUGE CONGRATS to the STARBUCKS winners! I am not much of a coffee person myself but i absolutely LOVE their desserts!

    Also, I can definitely relate to the family drama. My dh has 8 brothers and sisters and by the time you add all the nieces, nephews etc. there is ALWAYS some drama in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you took a needed bloggy/twitter break--sometimes that can add to the nerves, too :)

    And THANK YOU! This has truly made me smile all day long! I'm a self proclaimed Starbucks addict :) This is great!

    ReplyDelete

♫ Say what you need to say ♫

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations