OK, so you're laughing hysterically. Admittedly, I was, too. However, "Monkey Butt" is the slang term for the soreness, redness, and itching that affects one's backside as a result of the friction and sweat, and its no laughing matter. I hear its shear misery. Activities that induce this "Monkey Butt" are plentiful and run the gamut from cycling, running, motorcycling and even truck-driving. Fortunately, however, the creators of Anti Monkey Butt® Powder are dedicated to alleviating this condition and maximizing the performance and comfort of sports enthusiasts and people who work hard all day.
What is it & How do you use it?
Anti Monkey Butt® Powder is specially formulated to absorb sweat and minimize frictional skin discomfort. Helps to keep you dry and comfortable. Ideal for butt busting activities such as motorcycling, bicycling, horseback riding, truck driving, hiking, hockey, football, and baseball. Its soothing treatment can aid anyone who has experienced the discomfort and irritation associated with friction of clothing on skin. It may also be used inside footwear, under sports pads, to treat diaper rash and other areas prone to chafing.
So what's this stuff made of?
Anti Monkey Butt® Powder is different from other powders in that it contains Calamine and Talc, which gives it a cooling sensation instead of the burning that you might get from other products. The only other ingredient present in Anti Monkey Butt® Powder is a light fragrance.
Is it any good?
My nephew Jake, who is 16 months old--got a nasty diaper rash when my SIL tried switching diaper brands. He has a sensitive behind that couldn't tolerate generic diapers. I used Anti Monkey Butt® Powder on him once and immediately noticed an improvement in his skin by the time the next diaper change was due. My brother, Lance, works long hours as a Lawn Specialist. He's a big, brawny kind of guy--and I knew something was bothering him when at the end of one particular work day he was walking a little funny. No words, I just passed him the bottle and he gave me this snarky kind of laugh. Then he read the bottle. And promptly disappeared. I never got that bottle of Anti Monkey Butt® Powder back from him. Trust me, that's as good as my brother "thanking" me profusely--its that good. I also use this a lot this Football season for my twin boys. They are small guys on a starter football team, but lugging the equipment and all that gets to be bothersome. I highly recommended it to the team Moms.
Where can I score some and how much is it gonna set me back?
Anti Monkey Butt® Powder is available in mass market retail nationwide, at any of your local supermarkets, pharmacies, and online at www.antimonkeybutt.com . The suggested retail price for one 6 ounce bottle is $5.95 or $29.95 for a six-pack. In honesty, I've seen Anti Monkey Butt® Powder for significantly cheaper at my local Target and Walmart.
Indoors or outdoors, work or play, or on occasions when you sit on your butt all day. Don't let your buns get red. Use Anti Monkey Butt ® Powder instead!
Made in USA
|Intended for external use only. Do not get into eyes, nose or mouth. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help.|
Thanks to Laura, the coolest PR rep from Robin Leedy & Associates, one lucky Multiple Blessings reader will win their own bottle of
How to Enter the GiveawayThe Mandatory entry MUST be done accordingly before all other additional entries will be considered valid, because I will be checking, thanks in advance! If you do not have a blogger account with an active email on file, please leave your email addy in your comment, (like this: Twincere(at)gmail(dot)com--it prevents spam bots from picking it up). If I can't contact you, how are ya gonna know you won? Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to contact me, or risk forfeiting the prize and another winner will have to be chosen. Good Luck! Deadline to enter is 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 ! Winner will be chosen via Random.Org
Mandatory Entry– Tell me your favorite person in the whole world who would get the most use and relief from using Anti Monkey Butt® Powder
After you’ve completed the above step, you can earn bonus entries by leaving separate comment entries for each that you choose to do. Please follow the directions carefully, or your comment will have to be deleted (sorry) Here’s how:
Winners must be 18 or older and this contest is open U.S. & Canadian residents only. Void where prohibited. If you win and laws or rules prohibit your prize to be shipped to your address, another winner will be selected immediately.
- 1 Extra Entry- just follow @Twincere on Twitter & for each Tweet you post about the contest -unlimited entry opportunity- leave a separate comment on this post linking to each tweet. You can copy this if you'd like: Don't Be Rash!There's nothing cheeky about it! @Twincere has a great @AntiMonkeyButt #giveaway here http://tinyurl.com/yh3nntc
- ✰Big Bonus Linky ❤: 5 Extra Daily Entries for each of these that you choose to do– ❶Follow my friend, Dee's blog ; Bella So Savvy on google friend connect (trust me--you'll ❤ it) ❷ Follow Dee's blog ; Bella So Savvy on Facebook Networked Blogs ❸ Follow Dee on Twitter, here
- 2 Extra Entries- for each of my contests that you enter.unlimited entry opportunity
- 5 Extra Entries – Keep updated on all the latest developments and promos by becoming a facebook fan of Anti Monkey Butt® Powder
- 5 Extra Entries – Follow @AntiMonkeyButt on twitter
- 3 Entries–Follow Multiple Blessings on blogger/google friend connect
- 3 Entries–Follow Mommy's Multiple Mayhem on blogger/google friend connect
- ✮ I ♥LOVE♥ Online-Sweepstakes.com! I love to win stuff and want my readers to win, too! If you happen to be one of my OLS peeps, leave me your OLS screen name and friend me on OLS (I'm GonnaWinBig) for 5 additional DAILY entries. Please leave 5 separate comments each day! ✮
- 5 Extra Entries – Favorite Multiple Blessings in Technorati and leave your ID name in a separate comment (you may click the green blog reactions link on my sidebar to get there)
- 5 Extra Entries- for displaying my button on your blog. Get 15 Extra Entries if you decide to display both of my blog buttons on your blog and/or blog about this giveaway on your own blog. (button codes are in the right hand column, please include the links to your blog for verification)
- 10 Extra Entries- for blogging about this giveaway and including link backs directly to this post. Please include the link to your post in your comment so that you can be credited.
- 10 Extra Entries-enter to win Noobie's Kindle contest via my personal link here http://www.noobie.com/kindle-
Make sure you leave a VALID email address.
I will not search beyond your profile to find you.That is a part of entering and following rules. Thanks.
You have 48 hours to respond to your winning email.
When entering a giveaway, you MUST follow the Required Entry.
Epigrammatic entries with “enter me", “me too”, or “count me in” and so forth will be deleted.
All negative comments such as “This item is not even worth winning” will be deleted and you will receive ONE warning. Should you violate that warning you will then be banned from the site.
I allow entries Per Email address.
So long as you follow the initial rules and guidelines, you may enter using one or all of your email addresses.
If you have questions about these rules or any other questions/comments, please email me: Twincere(at)Gmail(dot)com
*I received samples of Anti Monkey Butt® Powder for the purpose of this review.I was not monetarily compensated for this post. The opinions expressed herein are my own*
*Disclosure: As the owner of this site, I am sometimes compensated or offered a product to keep in exchange for providing my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may have received an associated product, service or other form of compensation (which will always be clearly disclosed by me) for content/review posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions based on my own thorough research, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the company, provider or party in question. As the owner of this site, I respect my readers and contributors privacy, and will NEVER spam, sell, or rent any aspect of readers/contributors personal information. EVER.