Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things I Just Don't Get

Caught this on Twitter last night- mad hat tips to Yvonne, who got it from Oh! How Lovely!

It's a list of things I just don't get.

  • People, like one of my kids, who don't like CAKE
  • Drivers who think that they own the road and try to drive you off of said road - yes, this happened today - all because I DARED to pull in front of him - from 100 yards away
  • Men who act like smart ass little boys
  • The mind of a teenager
  • The show Dating in the Dark
  • Green tea
  • Kate's reverse mullet
  • Shark Week
  • Uggs
  • Crocs
  • skinny jeans
  • why I woke up at 1:30 this morning, feverishly jotted down 5 pages of scrabble that would not leave my brain, and why I couldn't go back to sleep for an hour
  • for that matter, why I can NEVER fall asleep quickly
  • why it has to be a MILLION degrees with a million percent humidity - seriously, it's like breathing through a sponge here - for weeks on end
  • hamsters, fish, lizards or snakes as pets
Feel free to add on.

1 comment:

  1. One thing I just do not get is my daughter who is 27 and married now had 5 different boyfriends in her life who would not eat tomatoes and thought they were gross...is this a guy thing??????? Her husband is one of these no tomato eating people.

    ReplyDelete

♫ Say what you need to say ♫

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations