Well, maybe she looks a bit too happy and contrived. Aprons have long been a forward-looking trend in upscale domesticity and down-to-earth values, while at the same time, hearken us back to the romantic aesthetics of 1940s, 1950s and 1960s women. The romantic ideology of the apron reflected a time when life was simpler, families were closer, time was generous, and simple pleasures were not taken for granted. Fast-forwarding to today's overwhelming culture of job demands, travel schedules, and hurried children, quality time spent with loved ones is more important than ever. We love to cook and entertain when blessed with spare moments, and the basic addition of something wonderful, colorful, simple or extraordinary can make those moments even more meaningful.Who knew that perfecting upon Grandma's famous Bread pudding could be a Kodak moment? Well, if someone wants to whip out a camera, I'm all for it---at least let me be cute!
Flirty Aprons allowed me to choose a Flirty Apron style of my choice for this review, I was pretty stoked. I was thinking that aprons were appropiately functional, and I really needed a good, sturdy one that would survive the holiday spatters and spills. I never expected fabulous. First thought as I browsed the Flirty Aprons Website: Wow, aprons that I actually want to wear? I became enthralled by each unique twist and touch, embellishment and hint of whimsy displayed in Flirty Aprons massive apron collection. It was a difficult decision, but I eventually chose the Original Chick Pink Apron, because I am a girly girl. I received the apron in the mail in the same week that I placed the order, like seriously, 2 days time frame. Amazing. Turns out that I really like the Original Chick Pink Apron, I wear it all the time. The first night I used it, Hubs thought I looked great -for him the effect was equivelant to lingerie in the kitchen.While that really wasn't my intent, I admit that I felt great, was able to protect my clothing, able to stuff things in the roomy pockets (I am a serial pocket stuffer--so that's important) and lingered a bit longer in the kitchen. What was I doing? The kids and I baked some cookies, which happen to be Hubs favorite kind. Nevertheless, he feigned shock like it was his birthday.
I have a feeling that Flirty Aprons are about to become the "collectible of collectibles"!! Included here are a broad variety of styles, fabrics, colors and influences, suitable for all ages, shapes, tastes and life styles! I love that they are stylish, fashionable, one size fits-all with extra long ties and scooped sides, and washes well! (I've washed it twice already, thanks to a sauce mishap) and the color didn't fade and the threads are all intact. Tough stuff. I would absolutely ❤ it if Flirty Aprons would expand on the product line to include fabric coordinating housecleaning type gloves and kitchen hand towels. Then we'd have cute, all around!
They are that cute.
Flirty Aprons has large assortment of chic inspired aprons for women, children (the cutest Mommy & Me styles) and several cool "manly" looking aprons for the guys ("My grill is hotter than yours! ") They'd make great hostess gifts or anytime gifts for any fun, fearless foodie in your life.
Flirty Aprons, one Multiple Blessings reader will receive a Flirty Apron of their choice.
How to Enter the GiveawayYou MUST Follow me by doing do one or both of the first requirements listed below, include the info in your initial comment, this MUST be done accordingly before all other additional entries will be considered because I will be checking, thanks in advance! If you do not have a blogger account with an active email on file, please leave your email addy in your comment, (like this: Twincere(at)gmail(dot)com--it prevents spam bots from picking it up). If I can't contact you, how are ya gonna know you won? Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to contact me, or risk forfeiting the prize and another winner will have to be chosen. Good Luck! Deadline to enter is 11:59 pm EST on Saturday, November 21, 2009 ! Winner will be chosen via Random.Org
- 1 Entry–Follow @Twincere on Twitter and leave a comment on this post with your Twitter name so that I can verify that you are a real person. Real people are cool. Spambots suck. If you follow already, you know that we're cool, just remind me! 【ツ】
- 3 Entries–Follow Multiple Blessings on blogger/google friend connect & Go to the Flirty Aprons Website here and tell me your favorite apron style
- 3 Entries–Follow Mommy's Multiple Mayhem on blogger/google friend connect & tell me who you'd like to win this Flirty Apron for
- 1 Extra Entry for each Tweet about the contest unlimited entry opportunity, leaving a separate comment on this post linking to each tweet. No crazy tweeting though, because twitter will shut you down for spam. You can copy this if you'd like: Put the sizzle back in the kitchen with a Flirty Apron #giveaway from @Twincere http://tinyurl.com/ydxytw8
- 2 Extra Entry for each of my contests that you enter.unlimited entry opportunity
- 2 Extra Entries –for each non-giveaway post you visit on either of my blogs and comment on, please leave the name/title of the post that you commented in 3 separate comments in the comment section of this post below. Epigrammatic comments with “enter me", “me too”, or “count me in” and so forth will not be considered eligible and will be deleted. unlimited entry opportunity
- ✮ I ♥LOVE♥ Online-Sweepstakes.com! I love to win stuff and want my readers to win, too! If you happen to be one of my OLS peeps, leave me your OLS screen name and friend me on OLS (I'm GonnaWinBig) for 5 additional DAILY entries. Please leave 5 separate comments each day! ✮
- 5 Extra Entries – Favorite Multiple Blessings in Technorati and leave your ID name in a separate comment (you may click the green blog reactions link on my sidebar to get there)
- 5 Extra Entries- for displaying my button on your blog. Get 15 Extra Entries if you decide to display both of my blog buttons on your blog and/or blog about this giveaway on your own blog. (button codes are in the right hand column, please include the links to your blog for verification)
- 10 Extra Entries- for blogging about this giveaway and including link backs directly to this post. Please include the link to your post in your comment so that you can be credited.
- 10 Extra Entries-enter to win Noobie's Kindle contest via my personal link here http://www.noobie.com/kindle-
Winners must be 18 or older and this contest is open U.S. residents only. Void where prohibited. If you win and laws or rules prohibit your prize to be shipped to your address, another winner will be selected immediately.
Make sure you leave a VALID email address.
I will not search beyond your profile to find you.That is a part of entering and following rules. Thanks.
You have 48 hours to respond to your winning email.
When entering a giveaway, you MUST follow the Required Entry.
Epigrammatic entries with “enter me", “me too”, or “count me in” and so forth will be deleted.
All negative comments such as “This item is not even worth winning” will be deleted and you will receive ONE warning. Should you violate that warning you will then be banned from the site.
I allow entries Per Email address.
So long as you follow the initial rules and guidelines, you may enter using one or all of your email addresses.
If you have questions about these rules or any other questions/comments, please email me: Twincere(at)Gmail(dot)com
*I received an Original Chic Pink Apron to keep for the purpose of this review.I was not compensated for this post. The opinions expressed herein are my own*
*Disclosure: As the owner of this site, I am sometimes compensated or offered a product to keep in exchange for providing my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may have received compensation for content/review posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions based on my own thorough research, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the company, provider or party in question. As the owner of this site, I respect my readers and contributors privacy, and will NEVER spam, sell, or rent any aspect of readers/contributors personal information. EVER.