Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Must Have Moment: Sleevaa® Review


I've recently had the opportunity to try out a very neat and innovative product called the TheSleevaaTM. I .·**•.♥LOVE♥.•**·.¸ it so much, that I rarely leave home without it. I've already mentioned (in earlier posts) that I am a very temperate person in that I am always too cold. LOL, its not menopause, but rather a congentital and chronic form of anemia that leaves me in the cold, a lot. Mostly when everyone else is sweating. It drives my family absolutely crazy. Crazy is a choice word around here 【ツ】. I mentioned that I love the layered look without the extra bulkiness of actual layers, especially when I am at work or doing things around the house.Usually, my limbs and appendages are the ones to go stark cold first. My husband would be the first to tell you that I can wake him up from a deep sleep because I am as "cold as ice" when I snuggle up to him. (hey, that was a great 80's song)
The Chamelleon by CJNTM brand is inspired by one of nature’s most unique and adaptable creatures, the chameleon. The brand is focused on delivering functional, stylish products to fashion-savvy women and girls. One of their newest fashion forward and funcional accessories is the SleevaaTM


The SleevaaTM is a new accessory offering smart, stylish design that lets you effortlessly change and enhance the look of any outfit. It makes it easy for you to express your mood and attitude and to adapt to your ever-changing surroundings.
The SleevaaTM is four accessories in one making it not only unique but a great value. Its functional as sleeves, a scarf, a sash, or a stylish headband. It’s versatile, light weight and very comfortable.The sleeve functionality stylishly extends the seasonality of your favorite summer tops (like tank tops and tube tops) while providing coverage for the upper arm area. It is also extremely portable making it a perfect accessory for when you are on the go, and it fits perfectly in your purse.


I personally love to wear my  SleevaaTM's under my hospital scrubs. Scrubs are mostly unfashionable, pajama looking uniforms and consist mostly of short sleeved tops and baggy, droopy bottoms. As a post- operative medical surgical Nurse--my 12 hour night shifts extend into 14 hours of Non-stop action on the floor. The SleevaaTM allows me to be comfortable and warm where I need to be (my arms) without the stifling bulkiness of wearing extra layers under my scrubs.Sleevaa TM  are available in full length and 3/4 length sizes, in various styles and colors.
The SleevaaTM comes in two product collections, the Sleevaa® Essentials and the Sleevaa®Flairs.
 The Sleevaa TM Essentials is the original Sleevaa TMproduct collection designed to stylishly enhance any outfit. It is perfect for everyday wear.



The SleevaaTM Flairs is the newest collection offering an array of playful and sophisticated styles helping to add a bit of “pizzazz” to any outfit. 





The SleevaaTM   is an affordable, versatile and fashionably functional accessory. It is beginning to receive media attention for it's practical versatility and style.  The people at My Mommy Manual are interested in featuring the SleevaaTM  as one of the practical fashion items.  The Art of Living with Marilu Henner television program expressed interest in the SleevaaTM  for next spring.  A senior producer at the Lifetime national network, which airs the show Project Runway is working with Chamelleon by CJNTM at this time to feature the SleevaaTM  in one of their upcoming shows relating to hot fashion items and trends. WOOT!
It would make a great, holiday gift idea for the stylish chic in your life. Better yet...



Eradicate Breast CancerChamelleon by CJN is proud to join in the effort to eradicate breast cancer. From now until the end of the year, we will donate 10% of all online sales to benefit the breast cancer research effort. Let us all join in the fight to find the cure, and to increase awareness of this tragic disease.
Head on over to the Chamelleon by CJNTM brand website and see all the great Sleevaa TM colors and styles for yourself. You may order online easily and effortlessly, or click this link here to see if their is a retailer in your area.



*I received 3, beautiful Sleevaa samples to keep for the purpose of this review , but no monetary compensation. The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own*

 *Disclosure: As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may have received compensation for content/review posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions based on my own thorough research, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the company, provider or party in question. As the owner of this site, I respect my readers and contributors privacy, and will NEVER spam, sell, or rent any aspect of readers/contributors personal information. EVER.

2 comments:

  1. These are such a great idea. I'm always cold myself and I hate carting around a jacket this is a good alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually dreamt of a product just like this! I've always wanted a little sleeved thing I could put over tank tops in the evenings here in Arizona when it gets cold in the evenings to just throw on. I really love this and I had never heard of it! Thanks for showcasing!

    ReplyDelete

♫ Say what you need to say ♫

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations