Friday, November 27, 2009

Lotsa Belated Winners To Announce!

You never realize how much you've become addicted reliant on the vast attributes of the internet which includes surfing & shopping, emailing, Social Media, and keeping up with the latest and greatest.....anyway, I have my tween to thank for first sabotaging Hubby's 9 month old laptop (still looking for the receipt and wishing I bought the extended warranty right about now) and then she sabotaged my ancient desktop which is my lifeline, and therefore only viable connection to the internet. Desktop seems to be working okay for now (after days of tweeking & troubleshooting) , and I promise you I am banning MySpace for good. I was so miserable without a computer this past week, I even tried to tweet on my phone=complete and utter fail. I was unable to post my Thanksgiving specials and even Thanksgiving wishes to my readers. I really hope everyone had a nice holiday. ((hugs)) Let's make it all better now:


 

the HuePhoria Wine Glass, Flirty Apron, Name Your Tune Personalized Children's CD, Starbucks® Gift cards , and Softlips package winners are........



HuePhoria Wine Glass Winner
Shelbie Johnston said...   24
Joined HuePhoria on FB              #1





Flirty Apron Winner 

SuperAngel said... 53
I follow MMM and would love to win it for myself... I need an apron! LOL! Amanda The Daily Planet
 Name Your Tune Personalized Children's CD  Winner
Mtlgrl4evr said...
 33
This would be personalized for my daughter Allie Entry #2
 
Starbucks® GC winners  
 
 
ohstac said...  17
I friended you on OLS! (ohstac) #4
Rebecca Graham said...  20
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/rhoneygee/status/5064040138
Sams842 said...  191
Tweet http://twitter.com/Louie842/status/5346969243
LindsayC said...   45
I commented on your posting "Quick classics grilled herb chicken breast" #1
dddiva said...  15
http://twitter.com/dddiva/status/5952116276
ShesAnAngel said... 56
I subscribe via email #3

Softlips package Winner








 
Angela said...

 I am a follower http://childrensnook.blogspot.com/
Winners have been emailed. Please Contact me at Twincere(at)gmail.com within the next 48 hours to claim your prize. Stay tuned for more Gift-alicious giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♫ Say what you need to say ♫

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations